A lot goes into a well-executed digital/social media campaign: from planning, scheduling, and audience targeting to proofing the creative and content with cross-functional teams.
The Digital Media Coordinator will work to distributing industry-exclusive content to our email subscribers and website visitors.
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for validating and updating contact details before the deployment of email marketing campaigns to our advertisers and subscriber. These email campaigns include newsletters, videos, circulation notifications and exclusive advertisements sent out on behalf of our advertisers. The emails are sent to targeted audiences across Canada.
The Digital Media Coordinator will also manage social media campaigns, email marketing and other related duties as assigned by the Digital Project Manager.
This role also includes assisting with the technical execution of webinars and podcasts by working with the editorial and sales teams to ensure the webinar runs smoothly from end-to-end.
You will bring:
- Digital Marketing, Business Marketing or related field experience
- Strong research and analytical skills, including the ability to gather information and provide stats and reports
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS for email
- Experience with email marketing programs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with webinar platforms such as Zoom
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- Intermediate proficiency in the following computer applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail; creative thinking and marketing skills; exercise good judgment, and demonstrated initiative
- Ability to validate, update and maintain subscriber and advertiser demographic information
- Detail-oriented mindset and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to understand and communicate technology issues/fixes with relevant internal and external service providers
- Familiarity with Google Search Console and basic SEO principles
- Capable of working remotely from a home office as well as in one of our office as required.
This position is part of the OJCP Project.
For more information on us, please visit collisionrepairmag.com and mediamatters.ca. Please send resumes to email@example.com