As a Media Coordinator, you will help develop sales strategies for our complete print and digital product line. Then you will get to pitch them to national and international Media Buying agencies! Think of it as a constant array of interviews to hone and demonstrate your skillset to the agencies where you want to work. As a leading media publisher in the automotive aftermarket, our client list of advertisers includes car makers, international manufacturers, and global chemical companies.
We need someone to help us understand new buying tactics as we pivot from traditional print to cutting-edge digital offerings. In return, we will give you the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge and theories you’ve learned in the classroom.
- Expert at targeted communications and advertising campaigns across various media platforms.
- Deep understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and social media best practices.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to develop appropriate broadcast, print and social media content.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract, Seasonal
Contract length: 4 months
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/media or related field (or currently enrolled)